Jeez. I’m embarrassed for turning into a link blog. But here we are, my friends. And I will try to write something personal and substantial this weekend.
- the nyt article on why Lost is like a game more than a traditional show. after last night’s amazing finale, Lost is on my brain.
- the most amazing document on torture from the cia ever looks like this:
- the hamdog is “a hot dog wrapped in ground beef then deep-fried, topped with chili, cheese, grilled onions, and served in a hoagie roll.”
- nice to see my old professor, michael naimark, get linked by waxy and kottke for his displacements piece(s). 3 years late.
- want your dreams and childhood destroyed? the cure played the sasquatch festival over last weekend. the cure played. and i swear the picture below is him, thanks to pitchfork (where they have a second one as well):
- several people emailed me the link about miracle fruit that was in the nyt a few days ago. i finally posted pictures and will write up how our party from a month ago went. in the meantime, here’s the article.
- bill cosby is selling sweaters on ebay. ’nuff said